WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 3 March 2013

The New life in Christ: I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 1John 2:26.

The gospel I preached is not something that man made up. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ. Galatians 1:11-12.
As for those who seemed to be important-whatever they were makes no difference to me; God does not judge by external appearance – those men added nothing to my message. Galatians 2:6.
As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you.
But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit-just as it has taught you, remain in him. 1John 2:27. Amen.






                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment