WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 25 March 2013

The New life in Christ: Set forth your case, says the LORD; Bring your proofs… Isaiah 41:21-22.

O our God, will you not execute judgment upon them?
For we are powerless against this great multitude that is coming against us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you. 2Chronicles 20:12.
Do not fear or be dismayed at this great multitude; for the battle is not yours but God’s. 2Chronicles 20:15.
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
Yes, all who are incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced;
those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish.
You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them;
those who war against you shall be as nothing at all.
For I, the LORDF your God,
hold your right hand;
it is I who say to you, “Do not fear, I will help you.” Isaiah 41:10-13.
"It is mine to avenge; I will repay." Hebrews 10:30.
The Lord GOD helps me; therefore I have not been disgraced; Isaiah 50:7.  Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment