WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 20 December 2013

The New Life in Christ: you received without payment; give without payment. Matthew 10:8.

In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel.
But
I have made no use of any of these rights, nor am I writing this so that they may be applied in my case.
If I proclaim the gospel, this gives me no ground for boasting, for an obligation is laid on me…
What then is my reward? Just this: that in my proclamation I may make the gospel free of charge, so as not to make full use of my rights in the gospel. 1Corinthians 9:14-18.
I worked with my own hands to support myself and my companions. In all this I have given you an example that by such work we must support the weak, remembering the words of the Lord Jesus, for he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give that to receive.’” Acts 20:34-35.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment