WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 6 December 2013

The New Life in Christ: The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of a teacher, that I may know how to sustain the weary with a word. Isaiah 50:4.

The LORD who made you, who formed you in the womb says “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.” will help you. Isaiah 43:1.
Listen to me, who have borne by me from your birth, carried from the womb; even to your old age I am he, even when you turn gray I will carry you. I have made, I will bear; I will carry and will save. Isaiah 46:3-4.
Can a woman forget her nursing child, or show no compassion for the child of her womb?
Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you. Isaiah 49:15.
As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; Isaiah 66:13.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment