WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 10 December 2013

The New Life in Christ: The righteous live by their faith. Habakkuk 2:4.

Trust and Joy in the Midst of Trouble.
Though the fig tree does not blossom, and no fruit is on the vines; though the produce of the olive fails, and the fields yield no food; though the flock is cut off from the fold, and there is no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD; Habakkuk 3:17.
For he wounds, but he binds up; he strikes, but his hands heal. Job 5:18.
He will kill me; I have no hope; but I will defend my ways to his face. Job 13:15.
And after my skin has been thus destroyed, then in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see on my side, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. Job 19:26-27.
But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I shall come out like gold. Job 23:10.
The LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before and the LORD blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning. Job 42:10 & 42:12.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment