WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 26 December 2013

The New Life in Christ: “One who trusts will not panic.” Isaiah 28:16.

Job said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return there; the LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.”
In all this Job did not sin or charge God with wrongdoing. Job 1:21-22.
Job said to his wife, “Shall we receive the good at the hand of God, and not receive the bad?”
In all this Job did not sin with his lips. Job 2:10.
“After my skin has been thus destroyed, then in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see on my side, and my eyes shall behold, and not another”, Job 19:26-27.
The LORD said to Job’s friends, “My wrath is kindled against you; for you have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has”. Job 42:7.
And the LORD restored the fortunes of Job when he had prayed for his friends; and the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before. Job 42:10.
The LORD does great things and unsearchable, marvelous things without number. (Living witness) Job 5:9.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment