WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 9 December 2013

The New Life in Christ: I am the LORD your God, who teaches you for your own good, who leads you in the way you should go. Isaiah 48:17.

Am I now seeking human approval, or God’s approval? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still pleasing people, I would not be a servant of Christ.
For I want you to know, that the gospel that was proclaimed by me is not of human origin;
For I did not receive it from a human source, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ. Galatians 1:10-12.
Remember your leaders, those who spoke the word of God to you; consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith. Hebrews 13:7.
You will know them by their fruits. Matthew 7:20
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything, and remind you all of that I have said to you. John 14:26.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment