WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 24 November 2013

The New Life in Christ: The Worship God Demands.

Thus says the LORD:Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool; what is the house that you would build for me, and what is my resting place?
Isaiah 66:1.
When you come to appear before me, who asked this from your hand?
Trample my courts no more; bringing offerings is futile;
Incense is an abomination to me.
New moon and Sabbath and calling of convocation- I cannot endure solemn assemblies with iniquity.
Your new moons and your appointed festivals my soul hates; they have become a burden to me, I am weary of bearing them. Isaiah 1:12-14.
Wash yourselves; make yourselves clean; remove the evil of your doings from before my eyes; cease to do evil, learn to do good; seek justice, rescue the oppressed, defend the orphan, plead for the widow. Isaiah 1:16-17.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment