WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 14 November 2013

The New Life in Christ: I am the LORD your God, You are precious in my sight, and honored, and I love you.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned,
and the flame shall not consume you. Isaiah 43:4.
Can a woman forget her nursing child, or show no compassion for the child of her womb?
Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you. Isaiah 49:15.
For the LORS has called you like a wife forsaken and grieved in spirit,
like the wife of a man’s youth when she is cast off, says your God.
For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with great compassion I will gather you. Isaiah 54:6-7.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment