WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 27 November 2013

The New Life in Christ: So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11.

When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue is parched with thirst, I the LORD will answer them, I the GOD of Israel will not forsake them.
So that all may see and know, all may consider and understand, that the hand of the LORD has done this, the Holy One has created it.
Isaiah 41:17 & 41:20.
Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart; for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment