WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 13 November 2013

The New Life in Christ: Then all flesh shall know that I am the LORD your Savior, and your Redeemer. Isaiah 49:26.


“You are my servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off”;
Do not fear, for I am with you,
do not be afraid, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
Yes, all who are incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced;
those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish.
You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them;
those who war against you shall be as nothing at all.
For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Do not fear me, I will help you.” Isaiah 41:9-13.
So that all may see and know, all may consider and understand, the hand of the LORD has done this, the Holy One of Israel has created it. Isaiah 41:20.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment