WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 23 November 2013

The New Life in Christ: From ages past no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who works for those who wait for him. Isaiah 64:4.


Both prophet and priest are ungodly; even in my house I have found their wickedness, says the LORD. Jeremiah 23:11.
Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you; they are deluding you. They speak visions of their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD. Jeremiah 23:16.
I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in my name, saying, ‘I have dreamed, I have dreamed!”
They plan to make my people forget by their dreams that they tell one another, (Am I now praising human ways or God’s grace?) just as their ancestors forgot my name for Baal. Jeremiah 23: 25 & 27.
See, therefore, I am against the prophets, says the LORD, who use their own tongues and say, “Says the LORD,”
See, I am against those who prophesy lying dreams, says the LORD, and who tell them, and who lead my people astray by their lies and their recklessness, when did not send them or appoint them; so they do not profit this people at all, says the LORD. Jeremiah 31-32.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment