WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 8 February 2013

The New life In Christ: You think the clay (human) is equal to the potter (God). Isaiah 29:16.

The Lord says:
“These people say they love me; they show honor to me with words, but their hearts are far from me.
The honor they show me is nothing but human rules.
So I will continue to amaze these people by doing more and more miracles. Their wise men will lose their wisdom;
Their wise men will not be able to understand. Isaiah 29:13-14.
The Egyptians are only people and are not God.
Their horses are only animals and are not Spirit.
The LORD will stretch out his arm,
and the one who helps will stumble,
and the people who wanted help will fall. All of them will be destroyed together. Isaiah 31:3.
Is Apollos important? No! Is Paul important? No! We are only servants of God who helped you believe. Each one of us did the work God gave is to do. I planted the seed, and Apollos watered it. But God is the One who made it (faith) grow. So the one who plants is not important, and the one who waters is not important. Only God, who makes things grow, is important. 1Corinthians 3:5-7. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment