WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 21 February 2013

The New life in Christ: Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. Matthew 15:6.

“These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain;
their teachings are but rules
taught by men.” Matthew 15:8-9.
“Leave them; they are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.” Matthew 15:14.
For they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy loads and put them on men’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
Everything they do is done for men to see: Matthew 23:3-5.
Am I trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10. Amen.









                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment