WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 16 February 2013

The New life In Christ: The Special Day of Judging.

A priest should teach what he knows, and people should learn the teaching from him, because he is the messenger of the LORD All Powerful. Malachi 2:7.
You have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet you say, “How have we wearied him?” By saying, “All who do evil are good in the sight of the LORD, and we delights in them.’ Or by asking, “Where is the God of justice?” Malachi 2:17.
Will anyone rob God? Yet you are robbing me! But you say, “How are we robbing you?” In your tithes and offerings! Malachi 3:8.
If the ministry that condemns men is glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness! 2Corinthians 3:9.
“Be hold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. Revelation 22:12.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment