WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 11 February 2013

The New life In Christ: Therefore Jesus told, “The world it hates me because I testify that what is does is evil.” John 7:7.


“Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry your father’s desire (Worldly desires).
…There is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Yet because I tell you the truth, you do not believe me!
He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” John 8:43-49.
“But I honor my Father and you dishonor me,” said Jesus.
Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and keep his word. John 8:55. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment