WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 15 February 2013

The New life In Christ: I, the LORD, have spoken, and I will do it. Ezekiel 36:36.

Anyone who trusts in me will not be disappointed. Isaiah 49:23.
“I will now give that cup of punishment to those who gave you pain, who told you,
‘Bow down so we walk over you.’ They made your back like dirt for them to walk on;
You were like a street for them to travel on.” Isaiah 51:23.
“I will force those who trouble you to eat their own flesh.
Their own blood will be wine that makes them drink.
Then everyone will know
I, the LORD, am the One who saves you;
I am the Powerful One who saves you.” Isaiah 49:26.
I, the LORD, have rebuilt what was destroyed and have planted what was empty. Ezekiel 36:36. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment