WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 10 February 2013

The New life In Christ: It is written in the prophets, ‘They will all be taught by God’ John 6:45.

I am the bread that gives life. John 6:48.
Jesus said, “I tell you the truth, you must eat the flesh of the Son of Man (keep the word of God), and drink his blood (follow His words in our day to day life). Otherwise, you won’t have real life in you.
Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day.
My flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.
Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood live in me and I live in them. John 6:53-56.
I am not like the bread your ancestors ate. They ate that bread and still died. I am the bread that comes down from heaven and whoever eats this bread will live forever. John 6:58.
If people choose to do what God wants, they will know that my teaching comes from God and not from me. Those who teach their own ideas are trying to get honor for themselves. But those who try to bring honor to the one who sent him speak the truth, and there is nothing false in them. John 7:17-18. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment