WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 18 December 2011

The New Life In Christ – Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! says the LORD. Jeremiah 23:1.

Thus says the LORD of hosts: Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you; they are deluding you. They speak visions of their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.
In the latter days you will understand it clearly. Jeremiah 23: 16 & 20.
I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy lies in my name, saying, “I have dreamed, I have dreamed1” How long? Will the hearts of the prophets ever turn back those who prophesy lies, and who prophesy the deceit of their own heart?
They plan to make my people forget my name by their dreams that they tell one another…
Let the prophet who has a dream tell the dream, but let the one who has my word speak my word faithfully. What has straw in common with wheat? says the LORD.
Is not my word like fire, says the LORD, and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?
…so they do not profit this people at all, says the LORD. Jeremiah 23:25-29 & 23:32.
Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil. 1Thessalonians 5:21-22. Amen.











No comments:

Post a Comment