WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 5 December 2011

The New Life In Christ: But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. Matthew 12:36.

But the LORD God called to the man, and said to him, “Where are you? He said, “I heard the sound of you in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself,” He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?” The man said, “The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit from the tree, and I ate.” Then the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” The woman said, “The serpent tricked me, and I ate.”… Genesis 3:9-13.
Each one should test his own actions. Then he can pride in himself, without comparing himself to somebody else, for each one should carry his own load. Galatians 6:4-5.
Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account. Hebrews 4:13.
(We are the only responsible for our own temptations and sins. So let us do not try to blame others.) Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment