WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 31 December 2011

The New Life In Christ – We live by faith (spiritual blessings), not by sight (material blessings).

This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in Spiritual words. 1Corinthians 2:13.
Therefore, since through God’s mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 2Corinthians 4:1-2.
Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.
I want you to know…that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up.
I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ. Galatians 1:10-12.
For everyone looks out for his interests, not those of Jesus Christ. But you know that Timothy has proved himself…he has served…in the work of gospel. Philippians 2:21-22.
Join with others in following my example…and take note of those who live according to the pattern we gave you. Philippians 3:17. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment