WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 29 December 2011

The New Life In Christ – Rise up, O, Lord! Do not let mortals prevail; Psalm 9:19.

Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. John 6:32.
 What I mean in this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”;  still another, “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized into the name of Paul? 1Corinthians 1:12-13.
What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe_as the Lord has assigned to each his task. 1Corinthians 3:5.
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 2Thessalonians 2:4.
Their destiny is destruction… Their mind is on earthly things. Philippians 3:19. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment