WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 27 December 2011

The New Life In Christ – And I sought for anyone among them…but I found no one none. Ezekiel 22:30.

Its prophets are reckless, faithless persons; its priests have profaned what is sacred, they have done violence to the law. The LORD within it is righteous; he does no wrong. Every morning he renders his judgment, each down without fail; …But they were the more eager to make all their deeds corrupt. Zephaniah 3:4 & 3:7.
A son honors his father and servants their master. And if then I am a father, where is the honor due me? And if I am a master, where is the respect due me? says the LORD Of hosts to you, O priests, who despise my name.
Oh, that someone among you would shut the temple doors so that you would not kindle fire on my altar in vain! I have no pleasure in you, says the LORD of hosts, and I will not accept an offering from your hands. Malachi 1:6 & 1:10.
Will anyone rob God? Yet you are robbing me! But you say, “How are we robbing you?” In your tithes and offerings! Malachi 3:8.
Then once more you shall see the difference between the righteousness and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve him. Malachi 3:18.
The days of punishment have come; the days of recompense have come; Hosea 9:7. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment