WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 19 December 2011

The New Life In Christ – Whom did you dread and fear so that you lied, and did not remember me or give me a thought? Have I not kept silent and closed my eyes and you do not fear me? Isaiah 57:11.

For the LORD spoke thus to me while his hand was strong upon me, and warned me not to walk in the way of this people, saying: Do not call conspiracy, and do not fear what it fears, or be in dread. But the LORD of hosts, him you shall regard as holy; let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. Isaiah 8:11-13.
The Lord said:
Because these people draw near with their mouths and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their worship of me is a human commandment learned by rote; Isaiah 29:13.
Listen to me, you who know righteousness, you people who have my teaching in your hearts, do not fear the reproach of others, and do not be dismayed when they revile you. Isaiah 51:7.
Turn away from mortals, who have only breathe in their nostrils, for of what account are they? Isaiah  2:22. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment