WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 24 August 2011

The New Life In Christ - Think only about the things in heaven, not the things on earth. Colossians 3:2.

Then the LORD called Samuel, and Samuel answered, “I am here!” He ran to Eli and said, “I am here. You called me.” But Eli said “I didn’t call you. Go back to bed.” So Samuel went back to bed. The LORD called again, “Samuel!” Samuel again went to Eli and said, “I am here. You called me.” Again Eli said, “I didn’t call you. Go back to bed.” …The LORD called Samuel for the third time. Samuel got up and went to Eli and said, “I am here. You called me.” Then Eli realized the LORD was calling the boy. So he told Samuel, “Go to bed. If he calls you again, say, ‘Speak LORD, I am your servant and I am listening’.” 1Samuel 3:4-10.
There is no need of mediator between God and his believers and so let us be like Eli who directly guided Samuel to the LORD.
All should try to follow…and to copy those who live the way we showed you. Philippians 3:17.
So we continue to preach Christ to each person, using all wisdom to warn and to teach everyone, in order to bring each one into God’s presence as a mature person in Christ. Colossians 1:28. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment