WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 10 August 2011

The New Life In Christ - The same thing is true of the words I speak. They will not return to me empty. Isaiah 55:11.

The Lord God gave me the ability to teach so that I know what to say to make the weak strong. Every morning he wakes me. He teaches me to listen like a student. The Lord God helps me learn, and I have not turned against him nor stopped following him… The Lord God helps me, so I will not be ashamed. I will be determined, and I know I will not be disgraced. Isaiah 50:4-7.
I (the Lord God) will give you the words I want you to say. I will cover you with my hands and protect you. Isaiah 51:16.
You have been hated and left empty with no one passing through. But I will make you great from now on; you will be a place of happiness forever and ever.
Isaiah 60:15. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment