WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 26 August 2011

The New Life In Christ - He has testified to the truth John 5:33.


Jacob was left alone; and a man wrestled with him until day break…
“I have seen God face to face” Genesis 32:24 & 32:30.
When Moses led the flock to the west side of the desert…There the angel of the LORD appeared to him in flame of fire coming out of a bush. Exodus 3:1-2.
So I was left alone to see the great vision. Daniel 10:8.
 I will see him myself; I will see him with my very own eyes. Job 19:27.
How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God? John 5:44.
Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. John 8:43 & 8:46.
Remember the words I Spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master’ John 15:20.
The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Psalm 145:18. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment