WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 17 August 2011

The New Life In Christ - His God teaches him and shows him the right way. Isaiah 28:26.

People are saying that others make plans against them, but you should not believe them. Don’t be afraid of what they fear; do not dread those things. But remember that the Lord All-Powerful is holy. He is the one you should fear; he is the one you should dread. Isaiah 8:12-13.
The Lord says: “These people say they love me; they show honor to me with words, but their hearts are far from me. The honor they show me is nothing but human rules. Isaiah 29:13.
These people choose their own ways, not mine, and they love the terrible things they do. Isaiah 66:3.
These are the people I am pleased with: those who are not proud or stubborn and who fear my word. Isaiah 66:2. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment