WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 31 August 2011

The New Life In Christ - Should we take only good things from God and not trouble? Job 2:10.












We are like clay, and you are the potter; your hands made us all. Isaiah 64:8.
He was using his hands to make a pot from clay, but something went wrong with it. So he used that clay to make another pot the way he wanted it to be. …You are in my hands like the clay in the potter’s hands, says the LORD. Jeremiah 18:4-6.
But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’” Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use? Romans 9:20-21.
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. Romans 5:3-4.
That’s why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2Corinthians 12:10.
But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my LORD, for whose sake I have lost all things. Philippians 3:7-8. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment