WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 30 May 2012

The New Life In Christ: “The word God puts in my mouth, that is what I must say.” Numbers 22:38.


But now we are discharged from the laws, dead to that which held us captive, so that we are slaves not under the old written code but in the new life of the Spirit.
What then should we say? That the law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. Romans 7:6-7.
I am speaking the truth in Christ-I am not lying; my conscience confirms it by the Holy Spirit. Romans 9:1.
Do not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God-what is good and acceptable and perfect! Romans 12-2. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment