WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 14 May 2012

The New Life In Christ: He must become greater; I must become less. John 3:30.

The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and ii is now complete. John 3:29.
Remember the words I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master…’
If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey you also. John 15:20.
My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Romans 4:4.
Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! 1Corinthians 9:16.
Not that we are competent in ourselves, but our competence comes from God. 2Corinthians 3:5.
Therefore, since through God’s mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. 2Corinthians 4:1.
…and the fire will test the quality of each man’s work. 1Corinthians 3:13. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment