WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 7 May 2012

The New Life In Christ: My eyes have seen the downfall of my enemies; my ears have heard the doom of my evil assailants. Psalm 92:11.

When I thought, “My foot is slipping,” your steadfast love, O LORD, held me up.
When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul. Psalm 94:18-19.
“You are my servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off”;
do not fear, I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you.
I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
Yes, all who are incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced;
those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish.
You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them;
Those who war against you shall be as nothing at all.
For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Do not fear, I will help you.” Isaiah 41:9-13. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment