WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Tuesday 22 May 2012

The New Life In Christ: And I sought for anyone among them who would repair the wall and stand in the breach before me on behalf of the land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one. Ezekiel 22:30.

In you, they take bribes to shod blood; you take both advance interest, and make gain of your neighbors by extortion; and you have forgotten me, says the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 22:12.
Its priests have done violence to my teaching and have profaned my holy things, they have made no distinction between the holy and the common, neither have they taught the difference between the unclean and the clean.
Its prophets have smeared whitewash on their behalf, seeing false visions and divining lies for them, saying, “Thus says the Lord GOD,” when the LORD has not spoken. Ezekiel 22:26-28.
“Can you courage endure, or can your hands remain strong in the days when I shall deal with you!” Ezekiel 22:14. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment