WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 11 May 2012

The New Life In Christ: But he knows the way that I take; When he has tested me, I shall come out like gold. Job 23:10.

I am a laughingstock to my friends; I, who called upon God and he answered me, a just and blameless man, I am a laughingstock. Job 12:4.
“As for me, I would seek God, and to God I would commit and unsearchable, marvelous things without number. Job 5:8-9.
“Surely God is mighty and does not despise any; He does not keep the wicked alive, but gives the afflicted their right. Job 36: 5-6.
Did I not weep for those whose date was hard? Was not my soul grieved for the poor?
But when I looked for good, evil came; and when I waited for light, darkness came. Job 30:25-26.
For he will complete what he appoints for me; Job 23:14. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment