WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Wednesday 22 January 2014

The New Life in Christ: You have laid up treasure for the last days. James 5:3.

There is great gain in godliness combined with contentment; for we brought nothing into the world, so that we can take nothing out of it; 1Timothy 6:6-7.
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, and in their eagerness to be rich some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pains. 1Timothy 6:10.
Keep your lives from the love of money, and be content with what you have; Hebrews 13:5.
(And so,)
…give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that I need, or I shall be full, and deny you, and say, “Who is the LORD?” or I shall be poor, and steal, and profane the name of my God. Proverbs 30:8-9.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment