WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 16 January 2014

The New Life in Christ: The blessings of the LORD makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22.

“Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and prosperity.
My fruit is better than gold, even fine gold, and my yield than choice silver” says the LORD.
I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice, endowing with wealth those who love me, and filling their treasures. Proverbs 8:18-21.
In the house of the treasure there is much treasure, but trouble befalls the income of the wicked. Proverbs 15:6.
Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be content with what you have; Hebrews 13:5.
The power of  worldly riches stops at the door of the LORD’s Home.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment