WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Thursday 2 January 2014

The New Life in Christ: Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. Mark 13:31.

So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;
it shall not return to me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
and succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11.
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look at the earth beneath;
for the heavens will vanish like smoke,
the earth will wear out like a garment,
and those who live on it will die like gnats;
but my salvation will be forever, and my deliverance will never be ended. Isaiah 51:6.
Your words were found,
and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy
and the delight of my heart;
For I am called by your name,
O LORD, God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment