WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 6 January 2014

The New Life in Christ: in the world you face persecution. But take courage. John 16:33.

“If the world hates you, be aware that it hated me before it hated you. If you belonged to the world, the world would love you as its own. Because you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world-therefore the world hates you. John 15:18-19.
Very truly, I tell you, you will weep and mourn, but the world will rejoice; you will have pain, but your pain will turn into joy. When a human is in labor, she has pain, because her hour has come. But when her child is born, she no longer remembers the anguish because of the joy of having brought a human being into the world.
So you have pain now; but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. On that day you will ask nothing of me. 
Very truly, I tell you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you.
Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. John 16:20-24.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment