WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 28 September 2012

The New Life In Christ: “Your faith has healed you.” Matthew 9:22.

The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed…”
When Jesus heard this…he said, “I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith…”
Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! It will be done just as you believed it would.” And his servant was healed at that very hour. Matthew 8:8-13.
 Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. She said to herself, “If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.”
Jesus turned and saw her, “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed from the moment. Matthew 9:20-22. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment