WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 28 September 2012

The New life In Christ: “But the Scriptures must be full filled.” Mark 14:49.


“You will all fall away,” Jesus told them, “for it is written:
“I will strike the shepherd
and the sheep will be scattered,” Mark 14:27.
“Am I leading a rebellion,” said Jesus, “that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Everyday I was with you, teaching in the temple courts, and you did not arrest me. But the Scriptures must be fulfilled.” Mark 14:48-49.
He (Jesus) said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me
Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. He told them, “This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day… Luke 24:44-46.
This happened that the Scriptures might be fulfilled which said,
“The divided my garments among them
and cast lots for my clothing.” John 19:24. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment