WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 15 September 2012

The New life In Christ: Far be it from you to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous fare as the wicked! Far be that from you.1 Genesis 18:25.

Abraham came near (to the LORD) and said, “Will you indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked? Suppose there are fifty righteous with in the city;
And the LORD said, “If I find at Sodom fifty righteous in the city, I will forgive the whole place for their sake.”
Abraham answered, “…Suppose five of the fifty righteous are lacking?”
…And he (the LORD) said, “I will not destroy…”
Again he spoke to him, “Suppose forty are found there.”
He answered, “For the sake of forty I will not do it.”
Then he said, “…Suppose thirty are found there.”
He answered, “I will not do it…”
He said, “…Suppose twenty are found there.”
He answered, “For the sake of twenty I will not destroy it.”
Then he said, “…Suppose ten are found there.”
He answered, “For the sake of ten I will not destroy it.” Genesis 18:23-32. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment