WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 2 September 2012

The New Life In Christ: …the Holy Spirit will teach everything and remind you of all that I have said to you. John 14:26.

Anyone who resolves to do the will of God will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own… John 7:17.
 I do nothing on my own, but I speak these things as the Father instructed me… John 8:28.
Whoever is from God hears the words of God… John 8:47.
Very truly, I tell you, the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do and, in fact, will do greater work than these…
If you love me, you will keep my commandments…
They who have my commandments and keep them are those who love me;
Those who love me will keep my word… John 14:12, 14:15, 14:21, 14:23.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment