WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 28 July 2012

The New Life In Christ: Woe to shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! Jeremiah 23:1.

Who say, “Keep to yourself, do not come near me, for I am too holy for you.”
These are a smoke in my nostrils, a fire that burns all day long.
See, it is written before me:
I will not keep silent, but I will repay;
I will indeed repay into their laps
their iniquities and their ancestors’ iniquities together, says the LORD;
Isaiah 65:5-7.
Have you not brought this upon yourself
by forsaking the LORD your God,
while he led you in the way? Jeremiah 2:17.
Your wickedness will punish you, and your
apostasies will convict you.
Know and see that it is evil and bitter
For you to forsake the LORD your God; the fear of me is not in you, says the Lord God of hosts. Jeremiah 2:19. Amen.
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment