WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 23 July 2012

The New Life In Christ: It is Lord God who helps me; who will declare me guilty? Isaiah 50:9.

Listen to me, you who know righteousness, you people who have my teaching in your hearts; do not fear the reproach of others, and do not be dismayed when they revile you.
For the moth will eat them up like a garment, and the worm will eat them like wool;
but my deliverance will be forever, and my salvation to all generations. Isaiah 51:7-8.
See, I have taken from you hand the cup of staggering;
you shall drink no more
from the bowl of my wrath.
And I will put it into the hand of your
tormentors,
who have said to you, “Bow down that we may walk on you”;
and you have made your back like the ground
and like the street for them to walk on. Isaiah 51:22-23. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment