WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 7 July 2012

The New Life In Christ: When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Revelation 1:17.

“I know your works, your toil and your patient endurance. I know that you cannot tolerate evil doers; you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them to be false.
I also know that you are enduring patiently and bearing up for the sake of my name, and that you have not grown weary. But I have this against you that you have abandoned the love you had at first.
Remember then from what you have fallen; repent, and do the workers you did at first. Revelation 2:2-5.
“See, I am coming soon; my reward is with me, to repay according to everyone’s work”. Revelation 22:12. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment