WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Saturday 21 July 2012

The New Life In Christ: Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you-unless, of course, you fail the test? 2Corinthians 13:5.

Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves:
For we can not do anything against the truth, but only for the truth.
Aim for perfection, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you. 2Corinthians 13:5, 13:8 and 13:11.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? Those people are zealous to win you alienate you from us, so that you may be zealous for them. It is fine to be zealous, provided the purpose is good, and to be so always and not just when I am with you.
My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of child-birth until Christ is formed in you. Galatians 4:16-19. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment