WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 23 October 2011

The New Life In Christ - You received without payment; give without payment. Matthew 10:8.

…I worked with my own hands to support myself and my companions… I have given you an example that by such work we must support the weak, remembering the words of the Lord Jesus, for he himself said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Acts 20:34-35.
In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel. But I have made no use of any of these rights…for an obligation is laid on me… What then is my reward? Just this: that in my proclamation I make the gospel free of charge1Corinthians 9:14-18.
but with toil and labor we worked night and day…but in order to give you an example to imitate. 2Thessalonians 3:8-9.
So you also, when you have done all that you were ordered to do, say, “We are worthless slaves; we have done only what we ought to have done!” Luke 17:10. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment