WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Sunday 9 October 2011

The New Life In Christ - The law is good, if one was uses it legitimately. 1Timothy1:8.

I am concerned about you: I am on your side. You will be plowed, and seed will be planted in you. Ezekiel 36:9.
Also I will teach you to respect me completely, and I will put a new way of thinking inside you. I will take out the stubborn hearts of stone from your bodies, and I will give you obedient hearts of flesh. I will put my Spirit inside you and help you live my rules and carefully obey my laws. Ezekiel 36:26-27.
But you are not ruled by your sinful selves. You are ruled by the Spirit, if that Spirit of God really lives in you. But the person who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment