WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Friday 7 October 2011

The New Life In Christ - For I did not receive it from a human source, nor was I taught it, but I received through a revelation of Jesus Christ. Galatians 1:12.

 I will tell you the kind of fast I want…share your food with the hungry and bring the poor, homeless people into your own homes, when you see someone who has no clothes, give him yours, and don’t refuse to help your own relatives. Then …the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind. Isaiah 58:6-8.
So you must show mercy to others, or God will not show mercy to you when he judges you. But the person who shows mercy can stand without fear at the judgment…
If the people say they have faith, but do nothing, their faith is worth nothing. Can faith like that save them? A brother or sister might need clothes or food. If you say to that person, “God be with you! I hope you stay warm and get plenty to eat,” but you do not give what person needs; your words are worth nothing.
In the same way, faith that is alone-that does nothing-is dead. James 2:13-17.
 “I believed, and I spoke” 2Corinthians 4:13. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment