WELCOME

You search the scriptures... John 5:39

Monday 5 September 2011

The New Life In Christ - The LORD sees everything you do, and he watches where you go. Proverbs 5:21.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me…’ Matthew 7:21-23.
“The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed (good works) in his field (world). But while everyone was sleeping (no fear of God), his enemy (worldly desires) came and sowed weeds (evil thoughts) among the wheat, and went away… Let both grow together until the harvest (judgment day). At that time I will tell the harvesters (angles): First collect the weeds (the wicked) and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat (the righteous) and bring it into my barn (the kingdom of heaven). Matthew 13:24-30.
This is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 13:49-50.
All must test their own work: Galatians 6:4. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment